Wednesday, November 24, 2004

guilt...

so ever since i wrote my 99 list i've felt more obligated to walk up the stairs at work. i have actually increased my walking up rate to 100%. I haven't taken the elevator in weeks ... it's a pretty powerful thing to write something down for others to read. today, i got to work a bit early.. and found the door to the stairs locked. I had to take the elevator or just wait for the door to be unlocked. the latter didn't really seem to be much of an option so i headed towards the elevator ... as i stood there waiting for floor 5, i thought about the different ways i could make up that lost stair climb. it's really amazing how much guilt is attached to a commitment that others are able to read ... weird.

next on my list ... use gym membership, use punching bag, lose some weight. if you don't see a change, bug me about it.

:)

d

No comments: